Next Generation HRA Predicts Member Wellness and Increases Revenue
informis Serve™ embeds the world’s most comprehensive clinical healthcare terminology into an HRA.
|Terminology Insert||Terminology ID||ICD-9||ICD-10||HCC V12||HCC V21|
|Diabetic – Renal Disease (condition)||DR-47122369||250.4||E08.2||HCC15||HCC18|
What It Is
- An HRA that generates projected ICD9/10 and HCC outcomes for the member.
- An HRA that is securely sent to the provider and can serve as the “foundation” for the medical record or chart.
What It Means to Your Members
- Early intervention for highest at-risk members.
What It Means to You
- An HRA that costs at least 25% less
- Improved MLR (Medical Loss Ratio).
- Increased revenue from RAF
(Risk Adjustment Factor) adjustments.